About Me

My photo
Hi everyone my name is Briana. You managed to make it to my page safely, :) please follow. Hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Inception

This mind bending flick between reality and dream world was great. The story line made it impossible for me to leave my seat along with the awesome graphics. It has the perfect mixture of Action,Sci-fi, Drama and Adventure. Some parts are very emotional  and the idea of the different "layers" was also brilliant! DiCaprio was amazing and the leading cast just made it even better, you get to learn and know each and everyone on a very personal level. I highly recommend this movie, it will  still have you wondering long after the credits.

2 comments:

  1. Oh the ending was crazy, I actually hoped that it would have been a good one though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it ending had me wondering if he was still dreaming or not. Either way it was pretty decent :)

    ReplyDelete