About Me

My photo
Hi everyone my name is Briana. You managed to make it to my page safely, :) please follow. Hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Rango

Rango is a Chameleon that's really named Lars and is a house pet. After Lars fell out his owners truck he was left behind in the desert. He soon meets Beans and it led to a town named Dirt. Being the stranger and having an creative imagination, Lars become Rango a tough Chameleon from the wild west. The other animals fell for his stories quick and made him the town sheriff in hopes that he can provide them safety and figure out where all the water is going. But he is soon called out on his so-called "stories" and exposed as a fake and a liar, He then leaves and shortly returns with the plan of doing whats right and just being himself. Being a hero Rango is! I can watch this movie a good 5 more times and still laugh...great movie!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment