About Me

My photo
Hi everyone my name is Briana. You managed to make it to my page safely, :) please follow. Hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Jimmy and Judy

Just watched this movie with my brother on Netflix and all I can say is WOW.          Its about two  young adults that find love in each other when everyone else see's them as outcasts.        Jimmy is in the habit of recording and documenting his life, and Judy falls in love with Jimmy after seeing he is the only one who truly cares and loves her. It is extremely hard to try and describe everything because there is so much that goes on....But it has made it up to one of my top favorites!!! I highly recommend watching it. I added this video Violence in the snowy field because its great and it plays in the very end of the movie... :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm more into European movies because they provide something that Hollywood movies these days don't.

    I'll consider this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a pretty unique movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah this movie is definitely different from a hollywood movie :) hope u all enjoy if you decide to watch it .

    ReplyDelete